Thursday 23 June 2011

Graphite pencils

An essential tool to have when being a visual artist is a pencil, it is irreplaceable. However pencils can be more than a secondary tool for an artist, i think that being good at drawing and shading is potentially the most desired thing of most artists. I think that is subject to numerous reasons however mainly it is a tidy medium that needs nothing more than a pencil and a peace of paper to have you create a master peace. I do not believe that i have completely mastered the art however i aspire it deeply and i am devoting more time to train myself in it, my preferred choice of pencil make is the Derwent Graphic however i think you can achieve a high standard with most everyday pencils http://www.pencils.co.uk/product.aspx?mid=727

1 comment:

  1. The drawing is only small and I was trying out new methods using a tort-aline

    ReplyDelete